We offer a variety of services to our NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® members.
MACHINE SET UP
Learn how to set up, use and maintain your machine. To make every cup as great as the first time,
we recommend to descale your machine every 3-4 months to keep it in tip-top condition!
Services for Subscribers
Subscribe to our monthly package and enjoy your favorite caféstyle NESCAFE Dolce Gusto beverages delivered to your home or office.
Save time and money with free nationwide delivery.
Free Maintenance Service
Our machine specialist team from TEFAL is here to help!
If you experience any issues with your machine, our care
team will pick up and repair your machine. We will provide a
spare machine while your machine is being repaired so you
can enjoy your favorite coffee without disruption.
24 HOUR SERVICE
Have questions about our products?
Just contact us at 02-657-8601
Have questions about your order and delivery?
Monday to Friday from 10am to 7pm (except public holidays)
NESCAFÉ® DOLCE GUSTO®
PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Website, dolce-gusto.co.th (the “Website”) is operated by aCommerce Co., Ltd. registered in Thailand with registered office at aCommerce Co., Ltd. at 33rd Floor, 689 Bhiraj Tower, Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok 10110, Thailand on behalf of Nestlé (Thai) Ltd.
- By registering or placing an order with us online you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("Conditions") which shall apply to all items advertised on our Website. Please read these Conditions carefully. You should print a copy of these Conditions for future reference. If you do not accept them, you will not be able to order item/s from the Website.
- By placing an order through the Website, you warrant and represent that you are legally capable of entering into binding agreements and you are at least 18 years old.
- An order placed by you is an offer and is only binding on us when we accept it. We will confirm such acceptance (if any) by sending you an email that we have received confirmation of your order, at which point a contract between us will be formed.
- Bulk orders from the trade or consumer groups will not be accepted.
- Title in the item/s shall remain with us until we have received cleared payment. The risk in the item is passed over when the goods are successfully delivered.
- The Website sells various products as may be listed from time to time.
- The items indicated as for sale in the Website are available for sale at the prices indicated on the Website.
- All prices of the products are subject to taxes, unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to amend the prices of the products at any time without giving any reason or prior notice.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Payments may be made by the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, JCB and Union Pay cards. Rabbit LINE Pay, True Money wallet and banks transfer channels are also accepted. We will not dispatch your order until we have received cleared funds from your account. We reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you if we are refused by authority for payment or reasonably believe that payment will be refused at any stage.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you when you register on the Website, provided the address will be within Thailand territory only.
- You have the ability to change this address through the “My Account”, “My Addresses” feature and during the confirmation stage at the checkout. It is your responsibility to ensure you are available to receive the delivery. You will be notified by a Delivery Confirmation email that your order is on its way.
- In the event of non-availability of any goods, such goods will not appear on the Website. From time-to-time delivery times may be impacted by external conditions beyond our control.
- Where an order is accepted, we will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that item/s is/are delivered according to the delivery conditions and by the time frame below:
- On the Website, for any orders under the value of 500 THB, delivery will be charged at 100 THB per order. For orders that have a total equal to, or more than 500 THB, delivery will be free of charge.
- Orders will be delivered in 2-5 working days from day order placed subject to availability of stock and receipt of clear funds except during the high-demand or campaign period.
- Orders placed at the weekend or after 6pm will be processed on the next working day.
- If you do not receive your order after 5 working days of receiving your confirmation email, please notify us in writing or by phoning our Consumer Services team on 0-2657-8601.
DEFECTIVE GOODS OR INCOMPLETE OR INCORRECT ORDERS
- You must inspect the goods and notify us within 7 days of receiving your delivery to Consumer Services team on 0-2657-8601 or in writing via Live Chat, if for any reason you are unsatisfied. If the item you purchase is faulty in which is not arising by your action, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights.
- After 7 days, if there are any defective goods, the Customer needs to present the reasonable evidences and we will consider a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights.
AMENDMENT OF ORDERS & CANCELLATION RIGHTS
- You may cancel your order at any time from the date of the order up until the date that is 7 days from receipt of the item/s by calling our Consumer Services team on 0-2657-8601 or via Live Chat.
- If you cancel your order before you have received the item/s, we will refund to your bank account and/or the credit card account with a full refund within 15 days from the date of notice of cancellation is received by us unless otherwise agreed by you.
- If you cancel your order of the item/s after you have received it/them, after informed us, you are able to send the cancelled items to aCommerce warehouse address at 333/9-12, Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn by registered post and specify “Return of NDG items” together with your membership number or contact our Consumer Services team on 0-2657-8601 if you have any other query.
- Save in respect of death or personal injury caused by our gross negligence, to the extent permitted under law, our liability shall be limited to the purchase price of the item in question.
- The images of the items on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the items. Your items may vary slightly from those images.
- An individual must have a unique, valid email address to create an online My ACCOUNT membership account. Limited to one account per person.
- You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your e-mail address and/or password or any breach of security known to you.
- If an account is inactive more than 5 years from your last activity on Website incurring in our system, we will remove the account from our system permanently. If your account has been inactive more than 5 years, you will need to create a new account.
- Further information, please contacting our Consumer Services team on 0-2657-8601. Lines are open Daily (24 hours service)
- At the time of your registration, you will receive a password. Please keep this secret, as you are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password. You are entirely responsible for all orders placed with us or information given to us under your e-mail address in combination with your password. You agree to store your account details securely, to log off after placing any order and not to share your account details with anyone else (unless you want them to place an order on your behalf). You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your e-mail address and/or password or any breach of security known to you.
SUBSCRIPTION SCHEME (MONTHLY PACKAGE)
- When you register for the NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Subscription scheme (Monthly Package)(“the Subscription Scheme”) on our Website in which details of each scheme will be present on https://www.dolce-gusto.co.th/en/monthly-package, you will automatically be signed up to receive a delivery of beverage capsules;
- One user account shall be subjected to the maximum of 3 subscriptions.
- If you subscribe Flexi Package, Standard Package and/or XL Package, the coffee machine will be dispatched to you on the first delivery together with the beverage capsules. (Promotional scheme shall not be applied.)
- Beverage capsules will be dispatched to you once a month on the date you selected on the website for the Subscription Scheme unless you amend the date of delivery or the date you selected is not exist in the calendar.
- You can make changes to your orders or subscription at any time. Please sign into “My Account” for details. You will be notified by email that your account has been changed / cancelled. Any orders that have been processed before the change/cancellation will be dispatched by us;
- In the event that the beverage capsules that under your subscription is not available, the order will be delayed until the stock is available again or you have the right to change the flavor of the beverage capsules by contacting our Consumer Services team on 0-2657-8601.
- In case of cancellation of the Subscription Scheme, you will be charged for the cancellation fee as prescribed in the package details unless you have returned the coffee machine back to us.
- We reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you if we are refused by authority for payment or reasonably believe that payment will be refused at any stage. Consequently, the cancellation fee shall be charged and/or the machine needs to be returned to us. In the event that you are failed to pay the cancellation fee and/or the machined has not been returned, we reserve the right to suspend your account and you will be banned from create another account under the same information e.g., name, address, telephone no. and etc. This provision does not affect our statutory rights to claim against you for any fee, damages and/or disbursements (if any).
- For the return of machine after cancellation, please send the coffee machine to aCommerce warehouse address at 333/9-12, Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn by registered post and specify “Return of NDG Machine” together with your membership number or contact our Consumer Services team on 0-2657-8601 if you have any other query.
- Applicable laws require that certain communications should be in writing. You agree that we may communicate with you by email, by posting notices on the Website or by writing to you at your postal address and accept (without affecting your statutory rights) that such communications comply with any legal requirements for any communications to be in writing.
- Our agreement shall be governed by Thai law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Thai courts.
- We have the right to amend these Conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that you place on order, unless any change to such terms and conditions is required by law or government authority.
- We reserve the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Website with no other notices provided and you are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes to the foregoing upon their publication on the Website.
- All notices given by you must be sent by post to our address at aCommerce Co., Ltd. at 33rd Floor, 689 Bhiraj Tower, Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok 10110, Thailand.
- Notices will be deemed received and properly served within 5 days of receipt by us. Notices may be posted on the Website, sent via email or through the post.
NESCAFÉ® DOLCE GUSTO®
- KRUPS offer a guarantee as an extra benefit that does not affect consumer's statutory rights. Coffee machines are guaranteed by KRUPS against mechanical and electrical defects for 24 months from the date of purchase. Don't forget to keep your receipt /order no. as proof of purchase.
- During this guarantee period, KRUPS will repair the product or replace parts free of charge, if it isreturned together with your receipt as proof of purchase to an authorized KRUPS Service Agent. Always use the original packaging or a storage box to prevent additional damage and also obtain proof of posting.
- The guarantee is not transferable.
The following are specifically excluded from the terms and conditions of this warranty:
- Damage caused by misuse or improper handling of the product or use not in accordance with instructions.
- If the product has not been maintained correctly (descaled/cleaned as necessary) according to the instructions.
- Any glass or porcelain ware incorporated in the product.
- Damage caused due to the use of the product on a voltage other than that stamped on the product.
- Products sold outside Thailand.
- Usage other than normal domestic use.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage suffered through overloading, improper use, negligence or accident.
- Any modification made by the purchasar to the product or any repairs other than by an authorized agent.
- Accossories, such as filters, seals etc, whose normal life is limited. These parts are excluded from the guarantee and will require periodic renewal.